Peace of mind for your home technology
We want to keep things simple and provide support when technology systems experience disruptions. From simple questions to proactively monitoring and fixing your system remotely, we have you covered.
Our optional memberships keep your UNITY smart home running its best!
With three levels to choose from, our annual plans allow you to choose the level of post-installation support that fits you best.
SMART TECH PLAN Benefits
Consultation fee waived with work performed
Email and Chat tech support
Reactive Remote Repair
Experience all the benefits of the Basic package
Phone and remote tech support
Proactive remote monitoring and repair
Experience all the benefits of the Gold package
Priority front-of-the-line service
On-site Spring and Fall Maintenance
PLEASE NOTE: Prices listed do not include service required to resolve an escalated support ticket. Service is provided at our standard rates and terms. Spring and Fall maintenance does not include repair or replacement of defective gear outside of warranty, failing network, or issues created by third parties such as The Cable Guy
SMART TECH PLAN DETAILS
EXTENDED “NO WORRIES” GUARANTEE
All Smart Tech Plan members receive a YEAR of our famous “No Worries!” guarantee
NO CONSULTATION FEE
When you call us and have work completed we waive the consultation fee at the time of the visit. For calls scheduled after hours and emergencies, members receive $30 off the consultation fee.
PRIORITY, FRONT OF THE LINE SERVICE
STP Elite members jump to the front of the line and receive priority scheduling for ALL of their smart home needs.
REGULAR TUNE-UP VISITS
We’ll come to STP Elite properties twice each year to update firmware and maintain your system to keep it running smoothly!
VACATION AND INVESTMENT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Your vacation or investment property needs technology to run its best to ensure you and your guests have access when you need it. With STP Elite we’re your trusted local who can swing by and get things back online if your property requires a visit.
PHONE AND REMOTE SUPPORT
Have questions on your equipment? We’re here for you. All STP members receive phone support to walk through any questions and we’re even able to login to your systems from our office to troubleshoot more involved cases.
WHAT CAN WE MONITOR?
- Power and connection status of most devices on the network
- Health and status of UNITY package devices
- Internet status and average upload/download speeds
WHAT CAN’T WE MONITOR?
- Quality of streaming audio/video
- Different apps or services utilized by connected network devices (ie. Netflix is not working, or Pandora is producing an error message on an otherwise functioning Apple TV or Sonos player)
WHEN IS SERVICE REQUIRED?
- When an escalated support ticket is issued because the condition cannot be diagnosed, replicated, or resolved via network monitoring
- When a client or representative is not available on-site to assist in a resolution
- When a client prefers on-site assistance with their system
Don’t need us for support? No problem! Opt for as-needed service.